Welcome to the spring 2021 graduate courses page. Find seminars and upper-level undergraduate courses listed below. Please contact José Luis Ramirez, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org with your enrollment-related questions.
- Anthropology/Gen&WS 920: Anthropology of Gender
- English 817 (Lec 001): American Literature: Visualizing Race: Pain, Pleasure, Spectatorship
- Gen&WS 720: Special Topics in Gender and Women’s Studies
- C&I/Gen&WS 760: Sex/Gender-Related Issues in Curriculum & Instruction
- Gen&WS 800: Research Methods in Gender and Women’s Studies
- Gen&WS/History 938: History of Sexuality
Graduate students can take 300+ level courses at the undergraduate level in addition to their graduate seminars. Students completing the M.A. in Gender and Women’s Studies can take up to 3 courses, or 9 credits, of undergraduate-level course work (numbered 300 and above) for graduate credit.
Please consult with your faculty advisor as you plan future semesters and see the Guide for more information about graduate degree requirements.