GWS and LGBTQ+ Studies in Summer 2019
During summer term, find GWS and LGBTQ+ Studies courses online or in person, at the elementary and the intermediate/advanced level.
- Gen&WS 103: Women and their Bodies in Health and Disease (online; June 17 through August 11)
- Gen&WS 200: Introduction to LGBTQ+ Studies (online; June 17 through August 11)
- Gen&WS 245: Chicana and Latina History (in person; June 17 through July 14)
- Gen&WS 320: The Female Body in the World: Gender and Contemporary Body Politics in Global Perspective (in person; June 3 through June 30)
- Gen&WS 425: Crime, Gender, and Justice (online; June 17 through August 11)