Find summer courses online in GWS and LGBTQ+ Studies, at the elementary and the intermediate level.
- Gen&WS 103: Gender, Women, Bodies, and Health
- Gen&WS 200: Introduction to LGBTQ+ Studies
- Gen&WS 245: Chicana and Latina History
- Counseling Psych 332: Gender and Queer Issues in Psychology
- Gen&WS 350: Women Writers and Social Fiction
- Gen&WS 422: Women and the Law
- Gen&WS 425: Crime, Gender, and Justice
Virtual Study Abroad in GWS
Examine the relationship between borders, global health, and human rights through a circle of care and communication with GWS lecturer Araceli Alonso and participating professionals from each country.
This course covers three key territories on the route of migrant women from West Africa: Spain, Morocco and Nigeria. The new virtual program allows students to address issues of sex-trafficking and human rights violations by engaging with individuals and organizations on the ground in Spain, Morocco, and Nigeria in an online format.
Find a detailed course description in the course syllabus. Applications are due by Friday, May 22.
Contact International Academic Programs (the study abroad office) to learn more about virtual study abroad options this summer.
Paying for Summer Courses
Summer tuition can be expensive. Every spring, Summer Term awards scholarships to cover a portion of tuition costs, so if you are considering summer courses, be sure to apply for a summer term scholarship in WiSH.